Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jillian Blumberg

So I have been home from Israel for over 2 weeks now, and I miss it just as much as I did when we landed in America. I can't stop looking through the pictures from the trip, and I really cannot stop talking about it either. I got a ring at a jewelry store called Hadaya, in Jerusalem that says "Follow your heart and you will go far" around it in hebrew. I put it on as soon as I got it and have not taken it off since. I also still keep in touch with all of the amazing people I met on this trip. I also have realized how much more connected I am with Judaism after going to Israel and this trip has opened my eyes to what it means to be a Jew. I am trying so hard to recruit people so I experience Israel all over again. This was definitely a life changing experience and I miss it more than anything. I will never forget this trip and the people that I shared it with. We are all having a reunion this weekend that I am driving 4 1/2 hours for because I miss everyone so much! I cannot wait to see everyone. Mayanot 303

(I also talked to my dog in Hebrew, so that must mean I need to go back to Israel very soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment